The data controller is MHA Financial Solutions Ltd, a private limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 09284506. The registered office is Moorgate House, 201 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1LZ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect our personal information from a variety of sources, including:
- Information that we collect from you directly when you contact one of our local offices;
- Information that you provide by filling in the on-line enquiry form on our site www.fundingbusiness.co.uk
- Information that we collect about you from other commercially available sources (such as credit reference agencies);
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To source the funding solutions that you have requested from us;
- To administer your account;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
- Entities within the MacIntyre Hudson Group;
- Members of the MHA Association, Baker Tilly International, or other specified third parties where we have obtained your consent;
- Our third-party service providers (such as Other Intermediaries; Finance Companies and cloud based CRM system) whom we believe can offer funding solution to you or provide support to us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that, we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If MHA Financial Solutions Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our standard terms of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of MHA Financial Solutions Ltd , our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to your information
Under the Data Protection Act and forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information that we hold about you please contact Michael Watson at MHA Financial Solutions Ltd, Victoria Court, 17-21 Ashford Road, Maidstone, ME14 5FA. (Tel: +44 (0)1622 754033)
If you believe that the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please let us know using the same contact details as set out above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you think that your data has been misused or that we have not kept it secure you should contact us using the same contact details set out above. If you are unhappy with our subsequent response or if you need any further advice you should contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/
Security and storage of your information
We store your personal information on servers located in the UK, the European Economic Area (EEA) and at locations outside of the EEA, including the United States of America (USA). We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is kept securely and to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, damage or destruction, wherever it is stored. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site contains links to third party websites and social media (such as LinkedIn and Twitter). If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.